If you are new to KBC and you don’t know anything about this show, then you are at the right place.
This article is for Kaun Banega Crorepati novices with the aim guide you about the basics of the show.
It is one of the most popular game shows in India and you can contact KBC Head Office in Mumbai to take participation in it to become a Millionaire.
What is KBC?
Kaun Banega Crorepati is a popular game show on TV that is hosted by Bollywood celebrity, Amitabh Bachchan.
The show is the Indian version of the reality TV show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and has been running for over two decades.
The idea behind Kaun Banega Crorepati is based on contestants who are invited into the hot seat and are given a variety of questions to win cash prizes.
Kaun Banega Crorepati has grown into an iconic TV show, and Season 13 is currently shown on TV.
The Amitabh Bachhan-hosted quiz show premiered in the year 2000 and has captivated millions of viewers across India with hopes of one day reaching the Hot Seat’ and winning 1 million dollars.
KBC Registration – How to Apply for KBC?
If you’re interested in appearing on Kaun Banega Crorepati then you should watch KBC and take note of the questions asked by Amitabh Bachhan, specifically designed for viewers who want to sign up for KBC.
Answer these questions on Sonyliv’s website, by using IVR or text messages.
There are several ways to apply to KBC. You can go with any of the below methods to apply for this TV show effortlessly:
Register Through SonyLiv App
To register on KBC by using the SonyLiv application, follow the below easy steps:
- Open the Sonylive app.
- Simply click on the KBC link.
- Registration questions will be displayed.
- Complete your details on the form.
- Click the button to submit your details.
The process is completed by the flashing message on the screen that says, “Thank you for the successful completion of KBC registration”.
Applying Via Interactive Voice Response
Here is how you can register through Interactive Voice Response (IVR):
- To send your message to an IVR, call 5052525 and then dial 01 (for choice A), 02 (for alternative B), 03(for alternative C), and 04(for choice D).
- Then you will have to choose your preferred language choice between Hindi and English.
- You will be asked to enter your age.
- The call will be concluded with a thank-you note or playback option.
KBC Registration Via SMS
- Amitabh Bachhan will ask questions during the KBC show at 9 PM on specific dates.
- Sending an SMS will cost three rupees (except for Jio phones).
- Complete the process within the timeframe specified.
- Customers of Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio & Vodafone in certain circles can submit their registration questions by SMS to 509093.
SMS Format Example
If you want to send the answer option, “you are 21 years and 10 months old, and male”, you’ll have to text KBC 21M. Here, 21 is your age and M stands for Male.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for KBC?
If you are an Indian citizen aged 18 or above, you can apply for KBC. Other requirements include that you must be in good physical and mental health.