KBC is one of the most popular Indian game shows and the good news is that the application process for KBC registration has now begun.
The next season of this TV game show will premiere on September 1, 2022.
Until the show ends, participants can register online for KBC in different ways.
In this post, we are going to reveal the complete process that can help you in the registration process for this game show.
How to apply for KBC Registration?
If you want to apply for registration in the Kaun Bange Crorepati show, simply use any of the below methods:
Registration through SonyLiv Application
The easiest way to be registered for this game show is through the Sony Liv app.
Simply install the app on your smart mobile from the Play Store and wait for the registration ads to start on television. Because you’ll get the registration question only on these advertisements,
Once you are done with the installation process, follow the below easy steps:
- Firstly, enter your correct email address and mobile number in the required fields.
- Select your age, followed by your gender.
- Provide all the educational qualifications and occupations.
- Select your zone from the provided list of states.
- Lastly, provide the answer to the question asked in the KBC ad coming up on the TV screen in the form of A, B, C, or D.
Once you are done with these steps, you will get a quick confirmation message on the mobile screen.
Registration via SMS from Mobile Phone
Choosing the option of SMS for registration is another easy way to get yourself registered in KBC.
Note: Only subscribers of Vodafone, Idea, Jio, Airtel, and BSNL can send the SMS for registration on the TV game show.
In addition, you will be charged Rs. 3 for each SMS.
To complete the registration process via SMS, follow the below steps:
- Follow the question asked in the KBC registration advertisement running on the TV screen.
- On the SMS body of your smart phone, type <space><A/B/C/D><space><Age in completed years><space><Gender>.
If you are confident enough that your answer to the question is B and you’re a make of 24 years, then the SMS body must be like this “KBC B 24 M”.
- Send your message to the number provided by KBC i.e.
If your answer is correct, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
Registration through IVR
This method is one of the oldest ways used for registration in the KBC game show.
To register yourself by using this method, follow the below steps:
- Make a call on the number 50525252 from your cell phone. Remember that you’ll be charged Rs. 6/ minute for the call.
- Press between 1 to 4 as (1-A, 2-B, 3-C, and 4-D) to choose the right answer to the asked question.
Once you select the desired answer, you’ll hear a thank you and confirmation message.
Documents Required for Registration in KBC
If you are going to apply for Kaun Banega Crorepati registration in 2022, you must have the below documents for the verification:
- You must have a PAN Card.
- You must give the address proof for the verification that you are an Indian citizen.
- You have all of your educational certificates for the verification of your educational qualification.
Eligibility Criteria to get registered in KBC
In order to apply for registration for this game show, everyone must fulfill the below conditions:
- Must be 18 years of age or above to register.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- No qualification is required to join the game.
- Must be healthy (Mentally and Physically).
- No one can participate on behalf of anyone.